Today Edenwaith released Permanent Eraser 2.5.3, an important update for the latest version of Mac OS X — Lion. This update focused mostly on fixing incompatibilities with Lion. Since these improvements focused on Lion, a separate version of Permanent Eraser 2.5.3 was not made for the aging Mac OS X 10.3 Panther, since there would have been no added benefit.
What's new in Permanent Eraser 2.5.3:
- Fixes for Mac OS X 10.7 "Lion":
- Erase more than one file at a time using the Service plug-in.
- Restores "empty trash" sound when erasing is complete.
- Updated Automator actions.
- Application icon updated for 32x32 size.
- Automatically updates to the latest plug-in.