Permanent Eraser 2.6.3 is now available, albeit a couple months later than originally intended, mostly due to resolving issues related to the OS X Yosemite (further technical details on this will be posted later). However, the extra time was well spent resolving various issues (both large and small) and further UI refinements were made (such as Retina-level images).
- Fixed critical issues where Permanent Eraser failed to work properly on Yosemite.
- Fixed a warning on Yosemite when checking the OS version.
- Fixed a Dock icon drawing issue on Retina Macs.
- Added additional Retina-level images.
- Added additional UI improvements.
- Updated the code signing to work properly with Gatekeeper for OS X 10.9.5 and later.
- Tested and verified for OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
The tentative plan at this point is to work on Permanent Eraser 2.7, which is intended to be one final hurrah for the long-standing 2.x line. Initial work for Permanent Eraser 3 has begun, which will most likely drop support for older versions of OS X, which will include PowerPC compatibility. This is the current roadmap for Permanent Eraser, but it is certainly possible that all, some or none of these plans will come to fruition.