Psychomancer :: Version History
- Universal Binary version for Mac OS X for PowerPC and Intel-based Macs.
- New spells for the Spirit Mage (Astral Shield and Death Wish).
- Fire Wind spell has higher minimum damage.
- Fire Spear causes random amounts of damage instead of just 7 LP.
- Acid Burn causes damage over the course of the battle.
- Aura works better in battle.
- You can look at the items in your inventory by typing 'look' and the name of the item.
- New additions and changes to quests for the Elementalist and Spirit Mage.
- Drinking potions works correctly to restore LP and EP.
- Elixirs now restore 8 LP and 4 EP.
- Fixed major inventory bugs.
- New puzzle locks.
- Added additional quirky descriptions and responses.
- Several new easter eggs were added, especially in regards to cheat codes. Try the cheat codes of various id Software or Quest For Glory games to see if anything happens...
- Many, many other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows version of Psychomancer 1.06 made available.
- Linux version of Psychomancer 1.06 made available.
- Input text is no longer case sensitive.
- Additional text and descriptions were added.
- Spells can be viewed by typing SPELLS in any room.
- Saving no longer is functional in version 1.06.
- A Mac OS X version has been made, in addition to the version available for Mac OS 8 and 9.
- Random combats are now available, adding three new opponents (Angwyn Cleric, Disciple, Acolyte). A few small puzzles were added. Several infinite object problems were corrected.
- More detail and description added to several sections.
- In version 1.01, this Read Me was included with the download files. Several small corrections and improvements were made in the game.
- Original version of Psychomancer completed.