|Overview & Goal | General Game Play | Spells | Walk-Thru|
Psychomancer 1.0.7 Read Me & Tutorial
Contents 1. Read Me 1.1 General Information 1.2 Updates 2. Tutorial 2.1 Overview & Goal 2.1.1 Overview 2.1.2 Goal 2.2 General Game Play 2.2.1 Statistics & Inventory 2.2.2 Interacting with the game 18.104.22.168 Looking 22.214.171.124 Quitting the game 126.96.36.199 Moving 188.8.131.52 Basic functions 2.2.3 Saving & Restoring the game 2.2.4 Casting Spells 2.2.5 Tips 2.3 Spells 2.3.1 Sorcerer's Spells 2.3.2 Elementalist's Spells 2.3.3 Psychomancer's Spells 2.3.4 Spirit Mage's Spells1. Read Me
1.1 General Information
Thank you for downloading the free demo version of Psychomancer. Psychomancer is a text-based adventure/RPG game, reminiscent of Sierra's Quest For Glory games.
If you have any questions or comments, send an e-mail to email@example.com, or visit the website at http://www.edenwaith.com.
• Universal Binary version for Mac OS X for PowerPC and Intel-based Macs.
• New spells for the Spirit Mage (Astral Shield and Death Wish).
• Fire Wind spell has higher minimum damage.
• Fire Spear causes random amounts of damage instead of just 7 LP.
• Acid Burn causes damage over the course of the battle.
• Aura works better in battle.
• You can look at the items in your inventory by typing 'look' and the name of the item.
• New additions and changes to quests for the Elementalist and Spirit Mage.
• Drinking potions works correctly to restore LP and EP.
• Elixirs now restore 8 LP and 4 EP.
• Fixed major inventory bugs.
• New puzzle locks.
• Added additional quirky descriptions and responses.
• Several new easter eggs were added, especially in regards to cheat codes. Try the cheat codes of various id Software or Quest For Glory games to see if anything happens…
• Many, many other bug fixes and improvements.